Monday 18 February 2013

Family Tradition: Visit Kek Lok Si During Chinese New Year

Hello. Greetings. Have you pay a visit to Kek Lok Si Temple this year? If you haven't visit it, please please please go and visit! The display of lights is a little bit different for this year, making it an eye-opening experience! The setting and arrangement of the lights and lanterns are so so so nice. I would say this year is the best for the past 10 years.(ok la. i got exaggerate a bit) Let me show you some photos.

  DSC_1897
We arrived at 7pm and manage to grab the chance to witness the 'light-up' of the temple. 


DSC_1902
This is the only edited photo and it's my favourite photo!


DSC_1909
Was trying to be a little artistic...



DSC_1927



DSC_1928



DSC_1948



DSC_2012



DSC_1978



DSC_2019



DSC_1974
Little monk saying: Let me out. 
Saw this and I thought it was funny. 



DSC_2002
Lastly, ME.

OMG. So lazy to add in more words. I just finished my abnormal psychology assignment. I don't think I still have energy to write more for my blog today. 
So.. Tata and HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!


3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD SOOOOO NICE THE LIGHTINGS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESSSSS. nice right?!?! happy chinese year!!

      Delete
  2. Hey! thank you for your comment!
    have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete