Friday 11 January 2013

Marry Christmas? Thanks. But oh, I Don't Celebrate Christmas.

I realized more and more non-Christians are celebrating Christmas. I feel like it's becoming like a trend today, especially for the younger ones. Christmas exits is to celebrate the birth of the Christ a.k.a. Jesus. Well I just don't understand why they're celebrating it if they don't even believe in Jesus? And most youngsters nowadays have interpreted the word "celebration" as partying or clubbing. It's a bit sad la actually. And it's even more sad that I never been to a club before. Opssy.

Ahh back to my Christmas topic. Okay. I just mentioned on the tittle that I don't celebrate Christmas so  December 15th was just like normal Tuesday for my family. But still, we decided to have dinner at Nando's because their have chickens that look like turkeys. Wtf right. lol



DSC_0545_副本


DSC_0520_副本
I like how their new menus look like! So Nando's-ish!

DSC_0525_副本
This one I just shot for fun only la ;P


DSC_0553_副本
They have this new 'package' or set for 3 persons so I just ordered it and shared with mom and dad.
The set comes with 2 full chickens and 4 side dish. RM53.


DSC_0556_副本
Got look like turkey or not? XD
My dad ate the whole chicken. Literally WHOLE chicken + a bowl of rice. 
What I ate right...  2 chicken wings and a drumstick. LOL!


DSC_0559_副本
But I ate most of the fries and wedges so...


DSC_0564_副本
Like their fries but sometimes I'll still 'gian' (Hokkien) means crave for MCDs' malnutrition fries. 
Whenever I've a chance to have 'em I always regret and feel disappointed. And after some time, I'll crave for MCDs' meals again. It's like a circle you know. Just can't help it. 

   
DSC_0547_副本
We're cute right? HAHAHAHA


Ok la. That's it. I know it's already second week of 2013 and I'm still posting about Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment