Sunday 23 December 2012

Tong Pak Fu ft Phoebe ft Nikon D5100 a.ka. New Camera

Mom got me a new camera D5100 last month. Sooooo happy because it has a flip out LCD screen! My old D3000 doesn't even have live view. Btw I'm planning to sell my D3000, anyone interested? XD

Below are the first few photos from my new camera.

DSC_0036
Phoebe you should feel proud to be the first person appeared in my camera! XD



DSC_0047 士多啤梨凉粉朱古力冰 RM7.80.
Chocolate Snow Ice with Strawberry, Grass Jelly and Red Bean.
I felt like I was in heaven! It tasted damn good!! Especially the ice! I thought the ice will taste like the normla shave ice but it surprised me. The ice was fluffy and fine, unlike the traditional ice kacang, and it was robust with the chocolate flavor with the right sweetness.


DSC_0050


DSC_0056



DSC_0059 Ok. Sorry. I got tons of photos in my camera. Lol
Not just because of the new camera but Tong Pak Fu was also new in Penang!
D5100 is an awesome camera, no doubt. 100 times better than my old D3k esp in low ISO shooting.



DSC_0112 And again... I took a lot of 'hair' photos as well cause I think my hair looks good under the sunlight. Still looking good after 8 months of perming! Proud of myself!



DSC_0131 I look better without my face right?!



DSC_0123 Just want to show my long wavy hair. Btw I look fat here. lol
Ok la. Last one already. Dare not post out more.
Kthxbai! (No idea why people starts to use this as their ending for blog post -_-)

No comments:

Post a Comment