Thursday 20 December 2012

Delicious, Straits Quay

Before the world is going to end on 21st December 2012, I want to post something related to my family as well as some good food. Just got my ass back to Penang this afternoon and I'm feeling gooooood. Even if the world ends tomorrow (probably in a less than an hour time -.-), I know I'm at home with my family. If the whole 'the-end-of-the-world' thing is true, we can at least witness the historical moment together (and die together).


Btw, dad said he is going to buy some candlers tomorrow. lol. Our family is quite excited and anticipated for this. Deep down inside my heart, I kinda hope that it's true and I'd feel proud for getting a chance to experience the scenes in the movie 2012. 

When: 6th October 2012
Where: Delicious, Straits Quay
Who: Mom, Dad and Me


1
I think I look kinda sweet in this photo. Sometimes I've really high self esteem which I don't know where I gain the confident from -.- 


4
My mom. Does she look good? I inherited her genes right? 


5


6


7


8


9


11
They are promoting 'A TASTE OF FREAT BRITAIN' during 1st Oct - 30th Nov 2012. We had a chance to taste some 'Britain' style burgers. But I totally forgot what their names -.-
So...
Just enjoy the photos la, ok?


12


13
This one I know!! English Fish N Chips!
Inner speech: Seriously, who doesn't know?! 


16
Strawberry Cheese Cake, RM14.90.


18
I think I'm addicted to this kind of pose... But I still think I look good. HAHAHAHA


DSC_0045
Meet my parents, funny yet loving couple :)


NOTE: This could be my last blog post. Meh. So... Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment