Monday 3 December 2012

Xuan Xin Restaurant

I know right, I'm posting about food again. It's my own blog. Who cares? Who cares what my blog is about? Who cares is I don't use proper English? Who cares if I have no readers? But I have kay. Blogger stats shown I have at least 50 visits (sometimes even up to 100) per day, which I have no idea why. Each visits is an encouragement for me to continue updating my blog. Takkan I post sendiri, baca senditi, siok sendiri meh? hahaha. Back to today's topic.


When: 29th August 2012
Where: Xuan Xin Restaurant, Penang Queensbay Mall.
Who: Me and my mom.


DSC_0066


Am too lazy to type out the names of the foods, so here it is. The laziest blogger in the world. 

DSC_0076
I really really really like to eat creamy custard bun. I can finish all 3 on my own! But I feel Dragon-i ones taste nicer lo. 



DSC_0077
This is the something something scallop. It looks very nice and yummy right? Well, what should I say? It was like what a guy feels when he sees his gf or wife removes all the make ups. Tak boleh tengok... In this case is : tak boleh makan. haha. And very expensive you know. RM20+ for a dish like this. *shakehead*




DSC_0071
Ordered this because my mom loves char koay kak. It tasted like sh*t. I think I can find any hawker stall in Penang that sells better Char Koay Kak lo. 




DSC_0073
This chee cheong fan also.... Dont want to say liao. hahahaha. 

I write this post is to 'cheong suey' Xuan Xin Restaurant only 'cause the food really TAK BOLEH MAKAN one. I don't understand why still got people bong can one lo...


DSC_0081
Post a gorgeous photo of my mom as an ending ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment