Thursday 15 November 2012

Chicago Ribs House || Gurney Plaza, Penang

Chicago Ribs House is not a newly open restaurant in Gurney Plaza but I don't understand why we never knew it was there?! Until I heard someone told me, they serve the best ribs in town, I was like okay "Am going to check this out". During my August semester break, I dragged my parents to try something new =V=


DSC_0023
You can eat every part of a pig!

DSC_0026
Caesar Salad RM12.90 (I'm not mistaken).
It's out family tradition kind of thing, salad is a must if we're going to have a heavy & meaty meal.
If the portion of the salad is big enough, then you'll probably already be half-full from the sald and will eat less at a result.


DSC_0027
Expensive salad deserves more photo.


DSC_0029 Pork Ribs Original Sauce (Half Rack RM32.90) 
Finaly, here comes the main course! The ribs! OMG I've been yearning to eat this for months! Finally I had a chance! So, as usual, take photos first. Even When I'm looking at it while typing, I can still remember the taste, deeply in my mind.... Too bad the price is not 'friendly'.

 DSC_0030 And again! Expensive ribs deserve more photos!

DSC_0031 Pork Ribs in BBQ Sauce (Full Rack RM59.90)
The price is even unfriendly in full rack! It's SIXTY RINGGIT! Luckily it tasted damn good. Finger licking good. But I still prefer the classic sauce.


I think I shall try the Morganfield's ribs next time. I heard it was good or even better than Chicago's. And most importantly, it's cheaper ^^

That's all. Back to my research report T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment