Sunday 14 October 2012

August Semester Break

Hi people. My blog is half dead. I shall update before I become really busy. Initinally I wasn't going to blog about this outing with Phoebe but I feel my edit very nice. Yea right. I just downloaded a trial version of Photoshop CS6 2 weeks ago and I'm kinda addicted to it.


DSC_0004
Tried newly open Hui Lau Shan @Gurney Plaza Penang.
I did expect a lot from Hui Lau Shan as I saw many people queuing up just to taste the over price desserts. Therefore I thought the deserts they serve should be something really nice.
 
 

DSC_0006
It's my hand. I know it's hand. lol

  DSC_0008Ordered this don't-know-what-name. RM4.90 for a really small portion.  I have only one thing to say: Hui Lau Shan is extremely over rated! I prefer traditional tong shui that taste a lot better and CHEAPER. I'm a big fan of red bean and green bean soup.
 

DSC_0020
Went to Bar-B-Q Plaza to have dinner.
 

DSC_0022


DSC_0024


DSC_0028


DSC_0030


DSC_0070


DSC_0081


Nothing special, nothing important. Just a blog post with a super lame tittle and some really nice photos and comments about Hui Lau Shanwtf.

1 comment:

  1. ahhh...read ur blog make myself more hungrieee T.T
    i wan to eattttt :(

    ReplyDelete