Saturday 11 August 2012

Selling Chocolates For The First Time - Epic Fail

I'm going to start telling story because yesterday was kind of dramatic to me. Two weeks ago, I was really over the moon when I received a call from Mr A saying "You are WANTED!" as I've been yearning for a part time job since forever. I was like:



How amazing/wonder/exciting/cool it feels to finally be wanted after lenggang lenggang for 2 weeks at home doing nothing.

Then, yesterday, the drama started. He was supposed to meet me at Cold Storage at 12pm and bring me their company T-shirt, letters, samples and everything. I waited he for 15 minutes and tried to call his cell phone. Dafuq?! He didn't switch on his phone! I was like O.M.G:



I started to panic. I called my mom "Mommy he is not here yet and he turn his phone off". I called Mr A for 5 times (like every 10 minutes) and I still couldn't reach he!! Ok now everyone started to gan jiong already.
What to do?! Was it a joke?!?! Maybe some kind of prank?! Kenapa macam ini?!?! I stood at cold storage alone for one and a half hour! The most ridiculous thing was, I didn't even change my standing position, from 12pm to 1.30pm, I still stood at the same spot. Funny lo. Went to work but Mr A bu jian liao so I went home at 2pm. Laugh la you people, laugh la. My mom also laughed at me. In fact, I also feel like laughing now.... The day Yee Mei stood still wtf. (There's a movie named The Day The Earth Stood Still) 




So I got back home and turned my laptop on, searching for the e-mail that Mr A sent me last week. Then I found another person in charge, Mr B so I called him and started to complain what Mr A just did to me! The truth of Mr turned off his phone because he went to S'pore. Do you think it's acceptable?! Why would he went to S'pore without telling and handing over his work to his colleguo?! How could he forget about me T_T. Why didn't I save Mr B's number?! Well, I'm not sure if it's me or Mr A. But I think if Mr A is a stupid asshole, then I'm a dumpass. Enough said. But I still hate Mr A lol.

OK. After all the twists and turns, ups and downs, semua settle liao, I could finally start to sell chocolates at 3.30pm. 


Let's just talk about some funny things happened to me during work. I'm a promoter hired by Daiana Chocolate Company to conduct sampling at Cold Storage but the customers don't seem to understand that. Examples:

Customer A
"Do you know where is the price scanner?" 
"Lane number 3."
"The lady told me its at number 5!" *grumpy face*
Actually there is another one at lane number 5, lol. 

Customer B
"The price for this Brand X pampers is RM18.90 or RM28.90?" 
"I think its RM28.90."
"Aiyo, why the put like this in the middle one." *quickly throws back the pampers* 
"I remember there is a brand RM17 something one. That one very good. The urine won't flow one."
"Hmmm..." *checking* "I don't think they have it here."
Gosh pampers pun mau tanya I T_T

Customer C
"有没有卖……膏?" 
"牙膏?牙膏在这边" *point point*
"不是,是那个榴莲糕,马蹄酥什么的。"
"哦!在这儿。"
I don't know why but many tourists from China and Taiwan always like to buy durian kuih and Bak Kut Teh at Cold Storage geh. 

Customer D
"Do you know.... Malaysia 3 in 1 coffee?"
"Err... Yes..." *leading the way* "They're here. All made in Malaysia" 
HAHA. I simply say one. How I know where those coffees from?

Customer E
"Sini ada ini bo?" *showing Watson cotton pad photo*
"Ini kat Watson, depan sana."


By the way, kids nowadays really no manner lo. When you give them a FREE chocolate to eat, they just stare at you like you've killed their family. Or they just take take take and eat without saying thank you. Or THEY CALL YOU AUNTY!!

At last, you all must come and support me at Cold Storage, from Friday to Sunday. MUST BUY MY CHOCOLATES. Okay? Sorry for the bad English ha. Good night. 


Ps: Meme is good for expressing feelings and emotions when you're poor in vocabulary. lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment