Monday 18 June 2012

I Escaped, Again.

I've been extremely unmotivated lately. All I'm thinking about is to finish all this shit here and back to my home sweet home, cuddling with my mom on the bed and talking about all the shitty stuff that I've gone through here. MOM T_T

I just got back to Penang two weeks ago.. I know. Like Again?! Thinking about the bus fares... Aeroline is wayyyyy too expensive. RM60 for a one way ride. So I chose Five Stars for my second escape to Penang and it disappointed me! But I will still take Five Stars for my next trip. Bo huat la. Cheaper ma - RM45.

So I went back on 8 June and dated the long-time-no-see Phoebe for Avengers.

DSC_0029



Had something light at Macaroon's Cafe before the movie.
Something matcha cake. I don't know what it is so I just Google and found a nice name for it. Matcha Azuki, see, sounds so Japanese :D 
The taste: Not very nice, according to her. 


DSC_0025


DSC_0035
My something chocolate. RM2.50
Quite nice, according to my taste bud ^^


DSC_0040


DSC_0044


DSC_0051


DSC_0062


DSC_0074


DSC_0084


DSC_0091


DSC_0096


DSC_0072
*this pic looks weird after I removed my dark circles*

DSC_0104

Thats all.
I'm too lazy to type D:

1 comment:

  1. wei u very diao di d.. i said dw post that 2 pic, my side view eh.... better delete looo

    ReplyDelete