Tuesday 12 March 2013

Fa Guo San 花果山 @ Four Seasons, Farlim

Finally got a chance to visit this potty cake for the first time with my secondary school buddies.! But it would also be my last time because.... continue reading.


DSC_2419



DSC_2414
Blueberry Cheese Cake  RM11.90

Don't be fooled but this photo. With a price of RM12 (even more expensive than a coffee bean or starbucks cheese cake), the portion is really really small. Like the size of my palm. And most importantly its tasted weird to me. It did not turn out to be what I expected. I thoughts it supposed to taste like an ordinary blueberry cheese cake but it gave me a taste of coconut milk which was kind of disgusting for me. Seriously? A blueberry chesse cake that does't take like a blueberry cheese cake? 

As for the ingredients, I've seen only 2 thin layers of sponge cake with vanila flavour, a lot of cream (NOT CHEESE), and soil made from Oreo. Selling it at 12 bucks is really way too much. Over price and over rated. 

PS: I went to Coffee Bean to buy a Blueberry Cheese Cake on the next day. You know what I felt? "OMG IT'S DAMN GOOD". Some more cheaper! RM10 only. So Fa Guo San, no more next time. 



DSC_2418
Btw, is this Daisy?

No comments:

Post a Comment