Thursday 23 August 2012

Stalking the Murals In Georgetown Part 3 - Armenian + Ah Quee Street

Finally I've some ohms to continue blogging. I hope I still have readers who are dying to see my updates. Yes?? YES??? Okay la. Just pretending you're saying yes to me, loud and clear. I know I'm funny and awesome! Big Smile :D

I'll be finishing my murals hunting blog post today. YAY!


DSC_0189

I suppose you know about this mural - a little girl and her younger brother, riding a bike happily. The coolest thing is, that's a real bike mounted to the wall! Isn't it awwwwsome?! Ever since Ernest Zacharevic completed this mural, the public starts to walk and look around those streets that have been forgotten. I bet most of the youths (including myself) today do not even know where is Armenian Street, Ah Quee Street, Love Lane etc before the murals pop out on Georgetown Street and of course, Facebook. 


DSC_0206



DSC_0202

So pretend that you like me? :D


DSC_0191



DSC_0203



DSC_0196

I posted this photo to Facebook weeks ago with a caption "Sorry bro" and then some one left a comment saying that "It's actually a girl". Okay, I just realized she is wearing a bra. 


DSC_0207


DSC_0210


DSC_0212_副本

Actually it was only the Malay boy at the beginning but some naughty peeps drew a dino beside it, trying to scare the boy (maybe)? But I feel very matchy lo, since that boy is looking towards the back ma.

DSC_0219
Then Ernest Z. drew a little boy chaining the dino, smart huh? (The dino looks like its crying lol)


DSC_0241
Because we had been walking around under the sun for quite a few hours, so we went to New World Park to have some ice kacang & cendol. 


DSC_0243

-The End -

2 comments: