Monday 21 May 2012

Italiannies, Gurney Paragon Penang

I sneaked back to Penang after 2 weeks of surviving at Kuala Lumpur. Frankly speaking, I would like to back to Penang every weekend. Unfortunately, I did not have so much money and time to be waster. 120bucks for Aeroline bus fare and the journey takes 4-5 hours to arrive. Sigh. Home is always the best place to be!

When: 19 May 2012, Saturday
Where: Italiannies, Gurney Paragon Penang

DSC_0057
Me posing awkwardly...
Ordered the maxi skirt online a month ago (30 bucks) and it turned out to be a huge disappointment once I received the parcel.  
ps: hated the belt!



DSC_0056
Mom. Her hair was wet at that time. lol. 


DSC_0058
An under exposure photo of me and my mom.
Daddy is absolutely a fail photographer.


DSC_0069
Loving the ambiance. 


DSC_0077
I like this kind of bottles. So artistic right?


DSC_0073
They served Tuscan bread and French Loaf for us while waiting for the food. I suppose they're free. Yes? No?


DSC_0081We were told to dip the bread in balsamic vinegar and olive oil #likeanItalian#. 


DSC_0094
Classic Pizza - RM36.90.
 Italian chicken sausage, mushrooms, peppers, mozzarella and parmesan cheese. 
The pastry was a little too thick and the pizza was not crispy enough. But still, I would give it 7/10 cause I like parmesan cheese and their chicken sausage. hahaha. 


DSC_0093


DSC_0103
Salmom Oreganato - RM48.90
Although it sounds like it's a little bit pricy but much worth it with the portion. BIG. I shared it with my mom and we were very full. 
(I ate half of the salmon and 2 pieces of the pizza.)


DSC_0098
Chicken Milanese - RM48.90
Grilled chicken breast served over cream spinach, then topped with chilled tomato caper relish.
What should I say.... The portion is much smaller than the salmon but it's in smaller portion and the taste... 
Don't order this if you feel like paying a visit to Italiannies next time. lol.


DSC_0105
I like the way they present their feedback form :)


DSC_0108
With my bro. He is probably the happiest person upon my leaving. Hah. 
And gosh. He looks 123356789 times younger than me! 
Guess his age but don't guess mine :P


No comments:

Post a Comment